Blazer Boats is proud to announce our 2017 “Blazer Bonus Bucks” contingency program. Below you will find the program payouts and requirements to qualify for the 2017 contingency program. This program is available to both Redfish and Bass tournament events. Contingency payouts are as follows…
|Tier 1 – Pro $5000
Any angler who wins a sanctioned event in a 2014 or newer (see eligible models below) and is pictured with their winning catch and/or award. They must comply with all rules of the contingency program.
B.A.S.S Elite Tour • B.A.S.S Open Series
FLW Tour • Rayovac Series
|Tier 2 – Trail Blazer $2000
Any angler who wins a sanctioned event in a 2014 or newer (see eligible models below) and is pictured with their winning catch and/or reward. They must comply with all rules of the contingency program.
Bass Champs • ABT (Alabama Bass Trail) • Xtreme Fishing Series (FL,AL) • BFL
Texas Team Trail • Toho Elite One Man • Pride of the South Tournament Trail
|Tier 3 – Weekend Warrior $500
Any angler winning a non-sanctioned event with a minimum of 60 boats. Results must be verifiable meaning they are published online, or can be verified by phone. Angler must comply with all rules of the contingency program. Boat must be 2014 or newer.
Blazer Boats logo on tournament shirt must be across full front of shirt and be the most prominent logo on the shirt or jersey. Winners will be required to provide Blazer with a photo or internet link of themselves on stage.
- To be eligible, anglers must join the Blazer Bonus Bucks program at a cost of $99 per year. Your paid entry into the program includes a custom short sleeve jersey, cap, decals and t-shirt.
- Winning anglers must complete their claim form and submit within 30 days of the event.
- You must be the registered owner of the boat you competed in.
- Anglers must either, a. Submit an image of themselves with their winning catch or award or, b. submit a link to an image online. The angler must be pictured with their Blazer Tournament shirt and cap.
- To be eligible, anglers must have fished that event out of their Blazer for the entire duration of the tournament.
Full results must be verifiable online or by phone.
- There is a 60 boat minimum requirement (Tier 1) and a 60 boat minimum requirement (Tier 2) for anglers to be eligible for any cash contingency program award. This applies to the event for which the angler is claiming the reward. This will be verified.
- There is a maximum annual payout of $2500 per registered angler for Tier 2 and Tier 3.
Contingency award are restricted to anglers fishing from the following boat models
625 Pro Elite -595 Pro Elite – 675 Ultimate Bay – 2220 Fisherman – 2220 Pro – 2420 GTS – 2420 Pro
For more information contact Scott Scarboro at firstname.lastname@example.org